回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-5 18:02 | 显示全部楼层
有一个问题,现在这个季节的铁,每一个枝条的顶头都是带花苞的,怎么下得了手?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-5-5 19:40 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 木艮 于 2008-5-4 10:29 发表

再等待一段时间。我去年也有六枝出现这种情况,为此事烦恼,似乎与种的深浅关系不大。yayai也遇到类似情况,生根相对容易,而渡过休眠期萌芽是一关。从我的教训来分析,一种可能是越冬(夏)休眠时,受冻(热 ...

我就老老实实在这里听课
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-6 02:15 | 显示全部楼层
很宝贵的经验呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-6 09:10 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 flyjgun 于 2008-5-5 16:57 发表

今天叶子有点黄,不是整片黄,是一点点的,软倒是不软
请教木老,有问题吗?

是边缘黄吧,总比不黄的差,喷点低浓度托布津。减缓黄斑扩大速度,有的仍能长根,光照适度,对长根很重要。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-6 09:17 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 cono 于 2008-5-5 18:02 发表
有一个问题,现在这个季节的铁,每一个枝条的顶头都是带花苞的,怎么下得了手?

我就是在三月下旬,选一个枝打顶去蕾,环割,待枝营养充实,腋芽微现时切下插枝的。

[ 本帖最后由 木艮 于 2008-5-6 09:21 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-6 13:26 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 木艮 于 2008-5-4 10:29 发表

再等待一段时间。我去年也有六枝出现这种情况,为此事烦恼,似乎与种的深浅关系不大。yayai也遇到类似情况,生根相对容易,而渡过休眠期萌芽是一关。从我的教训来分析,一种可能是越冬(夏)休眠时,受冻(热 ...

经验啊,冬天休眠没活过来的,看来就是之前施肥,后来湿度也太高.同盆的一棵稀有品种的藤月也死了,都开过花的.唯一活的只有蓝雪花.
今年认真总结,继续努力
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-6 14:44 | 显示全部楼层

RE: Propagating clematis

* Posted by lilmonicker 3a (My Page) on
      Thu, Aug 4, 05 at 23:44

This year I took off-shoots and buried it... A technique known as layering... unfortunately layering shoots of clematis really takes all summer... also it seems to help if you damage the shoot a little (the part your covering) and before covering treat the bruising with a fungicide. I find layering a whole summer venture. I wouldn't move them until they go dormant in the fall.

Cuttings are also possible but I've had really poor success with clematis cuttings compared to layering... Wait another 2 weeks and try taking cuttings from semi-ripe wood as it will need less humidity to root.

Or if you want to do it now take Leaf-bud cuttings from from the softwood (this years growth)... Look for the buds at the leaf axils try and find big strong buds. If you cut the leaves in half it will require less misting...

One big tip with the cuttings... make yourself a pot of chamomile tea once a week. Have a mug to drink and then pour the rest in a spray bottle and mist the cuttings with it. I use to have all sorts of problems with cuttings until I started doing this... This also helps seedlings too. It really works.

- Andrew

o

* Posted by Geoforce z7a SE PA (My Page) on
      Fri, Aug 5, 05 at 9:45

Actually Angie, I have had pretty good success with cuttings. Layering works well with type 1 clems I hear. Here is the method I use:

Take a cutting with 2 or 3 nodes from a hardened stem of this season's growth. Cut off bottom leaves leaving short stubs and cut off about half the top leaves. wound side of cutting (scrape sides near bottom node but dont hurt the buds at the leaf joint)and dampen. dip in rooting hormone and shake off. pot in rooting mix and water, then cover with cut off soda bottle( cut off the bottom and remove cap, use this as a dome).

About 2-3 months later, roots should be visable in holes of pot. I've had about 60-70% success this way. With a misting system, you should do a bit better.

George

o

* Posted by ktd125 z6 WPA (My Page) on
      Fri, Aug 5, 05 at 10:32

I'm working on a clematis, too. My cuttings have all just rotted. Has anyone tried it from the seeds? If so, what's the best way to do this?

* Posted by lilmonicker 3a (My Page) on
      Sat, Aug 6, 05 at 2:16

I found seed too slow for my liking. Layering takes a while but you pretty well have a flowering plant the next year. I'm zone 3 so things can be a bit slow when it comes down to perennial seed propagation.

You can also propagate clematis cuttings in wet florists foam. I've got some cuttings started today along with Monarda, Phlox, Lamium and Geranium. I've had greater (but not excellent) success with clematis in florist foam instead of peat / sand mixes.

-Andrew

* Posted by Millie_36 Z6b MO (My Page) on
      Tue, Aug 9, 05 at 8:50

Clematis will root anywhere on the stem/vine, so I make my cuttings with one set of leaves (with buds in the axils). Leave about 1 1/2 inches of stem below a set of leaves and stick it so that the leaf axils are barely above potting medium. There is less to keep alive while it roots. Humidity chamber or mist.
回复 支持 2 反对 0

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

合作联系|小黑屋|藏花阁园艺 ( 浙ICP备10014706号-5,浙ICP备10014706号-4 )|浙公网安备33010402004524号

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 16:33